Contact Mike Gapes MP


If you have a query or a problem then please get in touch with Mike. You can contact Mike's office in many ways:

Call: 0207 219 6485 (Parliamentary office) or 0208 911 0899 (Constituency Office)

Please leave a short and clear message detailing your full name, telephone number and current address.

Note: For all immigration matters please contact the parliamentary office. For all other matters contact the constituency office. If your call relates to a housing matter, please ensure that you have first raised the issue with the Council's Housing Advice Centre (0208 708 4002) as you will be asked this.


Write to: Mike Gapes MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Please ensure that you include your own contact details including your postal address.

Follow Mike on Faceook and Twitter.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.